Information Technology (IT) Customer Service Program
The challenge of conducting effective and efficient internal customer service is a critical task of management. IT managers must balance their organization's culture, history, and legacy systems needs with the interpersonal needs of their internal customers. IT customer service is not just a matter of merely fixing individual stand alone needs and problems. Other considerations include maintaining or enhancing the relationship of the consulting partnership with end users while attempting to meet the strategic direction needs of the corporation.
As IT becomes a major platform upon which a company is organized and business is conducted any failure to recognize the interrelationships between the organization structure, management controls, people and processes and the environment can affect the success of the IT initiative and the strategic needs of the company.
To develop, maintain and expand credibility and provide true value, IT customer service providers must satisfy a complex array of internal customer needs and demands. It can be difficult for internal customer service providers to adequately respond to these needs and demands in an environment shaped largely by high expectations for flexibility, quality, responsiveness, and results. Some of these forces include external competitors seeking a larger "piece of the pie", changing of internal business and business unit goals and objectives, product innovations and the constant introduction of new technology. These and other factors create new and more sophisticated demands on IT internal customer service support groups.
Successful IT customer service is no longer a matter of mere technical proficiency. Rather, it is a combination of technical expertise, the ability to manage both information and people, and efficient, productive internal communication.
Our Information Technology (IT) Consultative Service Training Skills/Relationship Building Seminar gives IT employees powerful new insights into internal customer behavior, their own behavior and all of the necessary tools for creating real value for their internal customers.
Information Technology (IT) Consultative Service Training Skills Seminar is a one-day skills program.
Your customer service staff will learn to:
- Develop skills to gain valuable insights into customer concerns.
- Avoid and beware of the IT image stereotypes: process versus solution, credibility costs, time, outside consultants effectiveness and inside consultants perceived weakness
- Understand how to handle complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with their customers.
- Build positive "chemistry" by recognizing and responding to needs of individuals with varying behavioral styles.
- Deal effectively with internal customer doubt, misunderstandings, and complaints.
- Acquire techniques for seeing issues from the customers perspective, creating value-adding options for customers, and making sure customers recognize the full value they are receiving.
- Learn how to gain agreement from customers and reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships.
- Develop understanding of how to transform their organizational units from groups into teams.
- Respond appropriately to the emotions of internal customers and their co-workers, then develop facts, and recommend value-building solutions.
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
On-Site Customer Service Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
The instructor was a great presenter. He presented a large amount of information in a brief time and it was very informative and will help with dealing with our customers."
Network Support Specialist
Much more interesting that I initially thought it would have been. A very good refresher "
Network Support Specialist