Customer Service Training for IT Technicians enables participants to learn essential customer service skills and concepts in an exercise-driven yet fast-paced environment. The program is centered on the particular situations that IT Technicians must face on a daily basis. The programs foundation is built upon a unique behavioral instrument that enables participants to understand their personal communication style and how to recognize the communication styles of their customers. Attention is paid to the ability to understand how modifications in individual actions can affect customer behavior in a positive or negative manner. A series of eight roleplays is used to put skills to use while receive constructive feedback from peers and a senior level instructor. Additional exercises such as group discussions, question and answer sessions and an analysis of current participant situations enable participants to truly absorb the concepts taught in the class. Once these concepts are learned and put into place on a daily basis, IT Technicians will be able to deliver their valuable services while ensuring customer satisfaction with both internal and external customers.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Address technical issues in a customer service oriented manner
- Ask appropriate questions so to uncover issues and provide recommendations
- Recognize verbal cues and stress factors
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with internal and external customers
- Educate customers on product usage and company policy related to technology
- Build rapport with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle pressure when meeting the most demanding service level agreements
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with other technicians to deliver superior customer service
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.