Designed as a four-hour program, Customer Service for Administrative Assistants provides a highly interactive learning environment designed to use past experience and real-life examples to refine and improve customer satisfaction within an organization. By utilizing a series of digitally recorded and audio taped role plays, Administrative Assistants will practice using time-tested tools and techniques while enjoying the opportunity to receive feedback from an instructor. Peer-driven discussions also provide the added benefit of enabling other participants to share their success stories so as to strengthen the learning process. Powerful lessons on the most effective ways to cement customer relationships and build long-term customer satisfaction are central to Customer Service for Administrative Assistants.
Participants in our Customer Service skills seminar will learn to:
- Handle callers and visitors in a professional manner
- Act effectively as a gatekeeper in a customer service-oriented manner
- Accommodate the most demanding customers
- Handle unreasonable expectations or requirements
- Provide customers with appropriate information on their requests
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Listen to uncover needs
- Show empathy
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with management and peers to deliver customer service
- Provide exceptional customer service and cement long-term relationships
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.