Our Customer Service Awareness program is ideal for busy organizations where time is critical and every moment spent away from customers can affect the bottom line. Centered on the key concepts of customer service, this lecture-style seminar provides an accelerated crash course on the most important topics related to building customer satisfaction. Proven skills and techniques for customer-facing employees are highlighted as are discussions on customer needs and the motivating factors that determine customer behavior. Question and answer sessions and exercises enable participants to delve into specific customer situations and learn skills that they can implement within minutes of returning to work.
Participants in the Customer Service skills seminar will learn to:
- Understand customer behavior and motivating factors
- Determine customer needs
- Build trust and strengthen relationships
- Listen to customer complaints and objections
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Deal with the most difficult customer service issues
- Handle unreasonable customers
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy
- Defuse critical situations with unhappy customers
- Work with peers and management to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide exceptional customer service to protect and expand market share
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.