Managers Customer Service Programs
Your Managers and supervisor's ability to create, control, manage and direct their subordinates will depend on the skill sets, initiative, and desire they have to create a positive customer driven workplace. Our Customer Service Skills For Management training seminar will provide all the necessary and essential behavioral and process skill building to achieve this goal. Through the implementation of our quality Customer Service Training Systems your customer management personnel will learn to give high quality, motivational feedback to help your organization gain and retain the quality of customer care you are trying to achieve.
You will find that the tools and skills we offer in this seminar will help you and your customer service team to make the most of your interpersonal interactions. You will be able to isolate performance issues, discuss problems, help your customer service representatives seek your guidance and help them to overcome their customer service related challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that lie ahead. You will also be able to reduce the potential for misunderstanding and miscommunication. You will set realistic customer service goals and will learn the skills to coach and increase overall performance. Ultimately, you will be able to increase your level of job satisfaction and reach goals by working smoothly with your customer service team while defining roles, objectives, responsibilities, assignments, and increase the quality of each client contact.
- Customer Service Managers will learn by practicing and receiving feedback based on their performance and their objectives and their own intuitive power. Direct feedback will be given to help improve on the job performance.
- Customer Service Managers will work with an integrator guide which will allow them to carry their skills back to their sales team. Each Customer Service Manager will develop a personal management plan for each member of their customer service team, which will allow them to immediately implement both the new skills they have learned, and skills that have been refined.
- Make better decisions in the development of their customer service team.
- Effectively manage and increase maximum performance.
- Effectively manage conflict and handle difficult situations.
- Develop a winning attitude on their customer service team.
- Be able to teach, facilitate, guide, and conduct telephone customer service calls..
- Effectively give and receive feedback.
- Build and credit on their representatives ideas.
- Avoid putting members of their customer service team on the defensive.
- Make a positive impact on the quality of teamwork and directly increase productivity.
- Provide the opportunity to go beyond individual customer service efforts while emphasizing the achievement of common goals.
- Define and set up a method to track the customer service staffs activities.
- Recruit and hire superior customer service representatives.
- Communicate more effectively with their customer service representatives.
- Motivate and help their customer service team to develop specific job related skills.
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
On-Site Customer Service Management Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.