Lowe's endeavor to develop, maintain, and expand business through happy satisfied customers. Our Customer Service Training Skills seminars teaches a complex array of client need driven behavior, which is practiced and critiqued in over 4 digitally recorded exercises and 4 audio taped exercises. The classroom environment is shaped largely by external forces. An increasingly insistent on improved quality and reduced prices. These and other factors create a greater demand on store employees to exhibit award winning customer service skills and techniques. Successful customer service is a combination of technical expertise, the ability to manage both information and people, and efficient, productive communication with every single customer.
Participants in the Customer Service skills seminar will learn to:
- Practice and learn handling difficult objections
- Educate the customer to help them make a good buying decision
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Effectively handle all complaints
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy
- Gain agreement from unhappy clients
- Work as an internal team when dealing with customer concerns
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.