This seminar is designed for those managers who are serious about an effort to improve customer service activities in their organization. A great deal of time is spent benchmarking existing activities and their effect on customer interactions. These activities are then discussed within the classroom environment and compared with best-of-breed customer service concepts. Variations between existing and ideal activities are bridged and plans are put in place to roll out new customer service processes and procedures that will drive increased customer satisfaction. Customer Service Management Activity Analysis is a highly interactive program that relies on the active participation of all attendees to succeed. Roundtable discussions, question and answer sessions, planning activities, learning material and digitally recorded roleplays are used to reinforce the learning process. Management tips and techniques enable participants to mentor their team on the steps required to reinforce customer satisfaction during all customer interactions.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Benchmark existing customer service activities
- Compare and contrast existing activities with key customer service concepts
- Understand the main factors that affect customer behavior
- Meet intrinsic customer needs to build customer satisfaction
- Deal with all customer interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Strengthen existing customer relationships
- Build rapport with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Manage unreasonable expectations
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Modify existing activities to improve delivery of customer service
- Educate employees on modifications that drive customer satisfaction
- Promote a service-oriented philosophy within their organization
- Roll out new activities within their organization
- Provide exceptional customer service and cement long-term relationships
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.