Our day-long seminar focuses on the various types of problem customers that participants are likely to face in the course of their day. Sales executives, managers, customer support reps and other individuals tasked with providing customer service will all benefit from the concepts taught in Customer Service Training for Problem Customers. To initiate the process of understanding what motivates customers, participants initially learn to understand their personal communication styles and how their interactions affect customer behavior. A professionally developed behavioral instrument provides unique insight into customer drivers and motivators. Customer service concepts such as the ability to listen effectively and take proactive measures based on customer cues enable participants to steer customers towards resolving satisfaction issues. Lectures, peer-driven discussions, audio taped and digitally recorded exercises and feedback sessions reinforce the learning process and solidify the ability to apply customer service skills in todays business environment. As a result, even the most problematic individuals can eventually be appeased and turned into advocates and loyal customers.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Understand what drives customer dissatisfaction
- Recognize the motivators that affect customer behavior
- Fulfill customer needs to defuse fragile situations
- Handle customer discussions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Rebuild customer relationships
- Build trust and gain cooperation
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Manage unreasonable expectations
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Turn negative situations into positive experiences
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.