Utilizing an organized yet highly interactive environment, Customer Service Program Development Training seminar enables managers, supervisors and trainers to understand their customer service needs before rolling out an internal customer service program. Once current needs and identified, participants can begin the process of developing a systematic customer service program that drives customer satisfaction. One of the key concepts that influence a programs effectiveness is a process that teaches participants and their staff how to understand customer behavior and motivators. This time-tested process can be used in both inbound and outbound customer service organizations for account maintenance, marketing and sales-focused activities. Customer Service Program Development Training is a fast-paced eight-hour program. Participants are able to learn and practice skills via a series of audio taped and digitally recorded exercises. Peer-driven discussions enable participants to receive immediate feedback and suggestions based on current examples and customer situations. Additional time is spent analyzing how key customer service concepts can be integrated into the development of an organizations new customer service program. Once these concepts are learned and put into place, customer service activities can be directed in an effective manner and satisfaction will increase with every customer interaction.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Understand their existing customer needs
- Determine what activities will impact customer satisfaction
- Build the framework for the development of a customer service program
- Strengthen relationships with key customer accounts
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer behavior
- Use service concepts to build an effective program for their organization
- Deal with all interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with prospects and customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers and prospects
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Imbue a service-oriented culture within their organization
- Reward employees for effectively driving customer satisfaction
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.