Customer Service Training for Sales Managers revolves around effective customer service concepts while enabling sales managers to build a service-oriented sales culture. Keeping the bottom line in focus at all times, sales managers can provide the extra attention to each customer situation to increase customer satisfaction and make the account management process more effective. Customer Service Training for Sales Managers is a day long-seminar that utilizes lectures, round-table discussions, question and answer sessions and sales-focused role plays to enable participants to put newly learned skills to use. A series of four (4) audio taped and four (4) digitally recorded exercises enables participants to observe their ability to handle customer service issues and understand how modifications in their behavior will allow them to foster customer satisfaction. Lessons on customer needs and the drivers that affect individual behavior enable participants to build chemistry and strengthen the customer relationship. Concepts unique to sales organizations and the selling process enable sales managers to mentor their account managers on the actions required to reinforce customer satisfaction during all customer interactions. By the end of the seminar, participants will have learned and practiced key customer service skills and will have the ability to foster a service-oriented culture within their sales organization.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Strengthen customer relationships within their sales territory
- Recognize the factors that affect customer behavior
- Use customer service skills to build revenue opportunities at customer sites
- Deal with all sales-centered interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with customers and prospects
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers and prospects
- Manage unreasonable expectations and service level agreement requests
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Educate account managers and sales support staff customer service
- Promote a service-oriented culture within the sales organization
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.