The ability to integrate essential customer service concepts is key to any sales training program in todays competitive landscape. Our Customer Service Techniques for Sales Trainers program takes into account the roles that sales trainers play and the types of programs and materials they are likely to deliver in the course of ramping up a sales force. Sales Trainers will learn to understand and utilize various tools that ensure customer satisfaction and protect customer accounts from competitive pressures. A considerable amount of time is spent understanding customer behavioral types and how motivators and stress factors shape the way a customer reacts during an interaction. Building upon the behavioral study, participants will then focus on understanding how to handle nearly any situation, including unreasonable and dissatisfied customers who demand immediate customer service. Eight audio taped and digitally recorded exercises are used to reinforce the learning process and to help sales trainers practice skills in the classroom environment. Participant-driven discussions also enable sales trainers to learn from each other on how to effectively provide knowledge transfer on customer service.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Understand their role in providing customer service knowledge transfer
- Determine how to integrate customer service-oriented concepts into curriculum
- Evaluate a customers needs and stress factors
- Understand these needs and how they affect customer behavior and interactions
- Determine what individual actions will impact customer satisfaction
- Deal with all interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with new and long-time customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers and difficult complaints
- Effectively customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Stress the importance of customer service to the bottom line
- Promote a customer service-driven credo to new and experienced sales reps
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.