Our Customer Service Skills Planning for Technical Sales Representatives offers an organized yet highly interactive environment that enables sales representatives to take a step back to understand their existing customer service processes. Once their current processes are benchmarked, participants can begin the process of building a thought-out customer service strategy that drives satisfaction while enabling them to focus on sales activities. One of the key concepts is a process that teaches how to understand customer behavior and motivators. This process has proven invaluable to sales representatives as it can be used in both prospecting and account management activities. Customer Service Skills Planning for Technical Sales Representatives is a full day program. Skills are practiced and critiqued via four audio taped and four digitally recorded exercises that allow a safe environment to practice and hone the concepts taught. Peer-driven discussions also enable participants to receive immediate feedback and suggestions based on current examples and customer situations. Once these skills are learned and put into place, territories can be strengthened as customer service satisfaction is placed in the center of all sales and post-sales activities.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Strengthen relationships within their most important accounts
- Recognize verbal cues and hot buttons
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer behavior
- Use customer service skills to drive revenue at customer sites
- Deal with all sales-centered interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with prospects and customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers and prospects
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with sales support staff to stress customer service
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.