Our full-day seminar focuses on modifying the habits of technical users so as to take advantage of the technical advances at their disposal while keeping in mind that the customer they serve has unique needs and desires. Customer Service Training for Technical Users utilizes a series of communication-centered activities that teach customer satisfaction concepts and reinforce relationship building and problem resolution. Easy to use tools and techniques are put to use via four audio taped and four digitally recorded exercises. Instructor and peer feedback enables participants to understand the consequences of their behavior and to make immediate adjustments to customer service processes. The ability to deliver lasting customer satisfaction is key to any organizations success. Learning how to use and manage technology, information and customer expectations is critical to ensuring that every interaction with a customer is a positive one.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Ask appropriate questions so as to help fill customer needs
- Recognize verbal cues
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with repeat customers
- Use customer service skills to upsell products and services
- Deal with all exchanges and returns in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with other retail staff to deliver superior customer service
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.