The day-long Executive Customer Service Management Training program is designed with the unique needs of corporate executives and managers. Classroom discussions, exercises and materials are organized so as to provide a fast-paced learning environment while minimizing critical time spent away from the office. Utilizing a series of digitally recorded and audiotaped discussions, program participants will work with each other and the instructor to hone individual customer service skills and to understand how to pass on appropriate customer-driven capabilities within their organization. Our Executive Customer Service Management Training program will ultimately enable management to build a customer-centric philosophy into any customer service situation, regardless of whether a customer needs your team to provide a guiding hand, assistance with minor concerns or the focused desire to see a problem through to resolution.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Foster a customer-centric culture
- Enable staff to educate customers on issue resolution
- Acknowledge customer satisfaction concerns
- Set reasonable expectations with customers
- Handle unreasonable expectations or customer requests
- Accommodate the most difficult customers
- Effectively handle all complaints
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Understand customer behavior
- Show understanding
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Teach customer-satisfaction techniques and tools to their staff
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.