The Customer Service Training for Front Line Staffers program teaches proven techniques that empower all-customer facing front-line employees with the ability to create lasting customer satisfaction. A study of what motivates customer needs is initially used to help customer-facing employees learn how to communicate more effectively during every interaction. Other key skills such as the ability to listen, empathize with customer concerns, handle critical discussions, defuse conflict and promote cooperation are also taught. Customer Service Training for Front Line Staffers reinforces these skills by using a series of four digitally recorded and four audio taped role-plays and exercises to simulate typical business situations. These exercises enable participants to put skills into place in a safe learning environment while focusing on the ability to increase customer satisfaction. Additional time is spent in roundtable discussions, lectures and question and answer sessions. This day-long, highly interactive session also shows how internal cooperation within and among departments can increase the ability of organizations to work collectively towards stronger customer relationships.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Understand their role in an organizations customer service efforts
- Analyze existing customer needs
- Understand these needs and how they affect customer behavior
- Determine what personal steps will impact customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with key customer accounts
- Deal with all interactions in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with new and existing customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Appreciate their role in ensuring customer satisfaction
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.