Lawyers offices must deal with a steady stream of visiting clients on a daily basis. Our Customer Service Training for Lawyers Offices program utilizes a comprehensive yet simple-to-use approach to providing customer service based on need-driven behavior. Based on recognizing the factors that effect customer behavior, our seminar teaches any employee in a lawyers office to handle new and existing customers in a professional manner that increases customer satisfaction. Four audio taped and four digitally recorded exercises enable participants to practice new skills and receive immediate feedback and advice to improve progress. Lectures, roundtable discussions and other activities all reinforce the learning process by enabling participants to absorb concepts quickly and effectively. Given that todays legal market shows no sign of slowing down, it is more important than ever for lawyers offices to stay focused on increasing customer satisfaction to protect and increase their client base.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and existing clients
- Treat all clients in a courteous and professional manner
- Reinforce your law firms reputation by ensuring a positive experience
- Practice and learn how to handle difficult or unreasonable customers
- Deal with customer emotions
- Defuse stressful situations
- Educate customers on the legal process
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Effectively handle all complaints and customer service issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Guide customers through paperwork and often confusing legalese
- Work effectively with other attorneys, paralegals and legal staff to reinforce customer satisfaction
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.