Customer Service Training for Retail Businesses enables participants to learn key customer service concepts in an interactive and fast-paced environment. Owners, managers and their employees will have the opportunity to learn what motivates their customers and how their actions can have a positive or negative effect on a retail experience. Audio taped and digitally recorded role-playings is used to put skills to use while receive safe, non-judgmental critique from peers and a senior level instructor. Additional exercises such as group discussions, question and answer sessions and self-analysis activities enable participants to truly absorb the concepts taught in the class. Once these concepts are learned and put into place on a daily basis, retail businesses can strengthen relationships with their customers and focus on ways to increase their customer base in todays retail environment.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Ask appropriate questions so as to help fill customer needs
- Recognize verbal cues
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with repeat customers
- Use customer service skills to upsell products and services
- Deal with all exchanges and returns in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with other retail staff to deliver superior customer service
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.