A fast-paced yet value-driven program, Customer Service Training for Supervisors is a four-hour seminar designed to introduce the central concepts of customer service. These tenets are discussed via lectures, round-table discussions, question and answer sessions and critical role plays that empower participants to put newly learned skills to use. Exercises are audio taped and digitally recorded so as to enable participants to observe their ability to handle customer service issues and understand how modifications in their behavior will allow them to build customer satisfaction. Lessons on customer needs and the drivers that affect individual behavior enable participants to build chemistry and empathize with satisfaction issues. Supervisory tips and techniques allow participants to coach their staff on the steps required to reinforce customer satisfaction during all customer interactions. By the end of Customer Service Training for Supervisors, participants will have learned and practiced key customer service skills and will have the ability to foster a service-oriented culture within their organization.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Greet customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Ask appropriate questions so as to help fill customer needs
- Recognize verbal cues
- Understand customer needs and how they affect customer satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with repeat customers
- Use customer service skills to upsell products and services
- Deal with all exchanges and returns in a customer service-oriented manner
- Build rapport with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with other retail staff to deliver superior customer service
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.