Customer Service Training in Washington
The Customer Service Training Center offers a variety of Skill Development Seminars that will increase your staff's effectiveness in properly dealing with your customers. Our customer service training seminars, workshops and courses are available throughout both the US and Canada.
To develop, maintain, and expand business, companies must satisfy a complex array of client needs. It can be difficult for many companies to adequately respond to these needs in an environment shaped largely by uncontrollable external forces. These forces include existing competitors seeking a larger "piece of the pie," new entrants into markets, product innovations, and increasingly insistent calls for improved quality and reduced prices. These, as well as and other factors, create new and more sophisticated demands on your internal support groups.In our Customer Relations/Customer Service seminars participants will:
- Gain valuable insights into client concerns as we embark on the new millennium, with an emphasis on service and quality
- Understand how to handle inquiries and/or complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with clients
- Learn to promote positive "chemistry" between their company and client by recognizing and responding to the needs of each individual, depending behavioral styles
- Learn how-even in the face of doubt, misunderstandings, and objections-to respond appropriately to the emotions of clients or co-workers; then develop facts, and recommend value-building solutions
- Acquire techniques for seeing issues from clients' perspectives, creating value-adding options for clients, and making sure clients recognize the added value they are getting
- Learn how to gain agreement from clients and reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships
- Develop understanding of how to transform their organizational units from groups into teams
Date: May 6th, 2004
Location: Kent, Washington
The part of the program I liked most was the personality decision, how to better interact, communicate with customers. Scott was well prepared, and enjoyable.
Customer Service Rep.
Its great to be able to recognize the different personality types and how to deal with them accordingly. Your instructor Scott Potter did an excellent job, kept it light and very interactive.
Seminars & Workshops: are scheduled for both groups at your offices or through our open enrollment seminars: We also offer customer service training seminars to the general public.
Alabama Alaska Alberta Arizona Arkansas British Columbia California Colorado Connecticut Washington, DC Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Ontario Oregon Pennsylvania Quebec Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming