Every company is focused on building and maintaining successful relationships with their customer base so as to drive growth and increase revenue. Our Customer Service in the Workplace seminar is centered on customer behavior and the various factors that shape and influence interactions and customer satisfaction. This customer-focused approach is practiced via numerous audio taped and digitally recorded exercises. Peers and a senior level instructor provide collaborative feedback that enables participants to make appropriate adjustments in the approach they take towards providing customer service. Open discussion sessions enable individuals from all walks of life to discuss personal experiences and success stories. At the end of the Customer Service in the Workplace program, participants will have learned how to use various tools and time-tested skills to drive customer satisfaction and positively affect the bottom line.
Participants in the Customer Service skills seminar will learn to:
- Use proven techniques to provide more effective customer service
- Listen for verbal cues to understand customer behavioral types
- Understand how to communicate more effectively based on customer needs
- Use customer service skills to strengthen relationships
- Deal with all interactions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Establish chemistry with customers
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Handle the most demanding customers
- Manage unreasonable expectations and requests
- Effectively handle complaints and customer satisfaction issues
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Become part of a service philosophy within their organization
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.