Our Effective Customer Service Training program teaches time-tested techniques that empower all-customer facing employees with the ability to create lasting customer satisfaction. A study of what motivates customer needs is initially used to help customer-facing employees learn how to communicate more effectively. Other key skills such as the ability to listen, empathize with customer concerns, defuse conflict and build consensus are also taught. Effective Customer Service Skills reinforces these skills by using a series of digitally recorded and audio role-plays and exercises to simulate typical business situations and enable participants to focus on increased customer satisfaction. This four-hour highly interactive session also shows how internal teamwork can increase the ability of organizations to work collectively towards stronger customer relationships.
Participants in the customer service skills training seminar will learn to:
- Uncover customer needs and establish rapport
- Listen to customer complaints and objections
- Acknowledge customer concerns
- Deal with the most difficult customer satisfaction issues
- Handle unreasonable expectations
- Guide customers through the problem resolution process
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Show empathy and gain trust
- Gain cooperation from unhappy customers
- Work with peers and management to increase customer satisfaction
- Provide exceptional customer service to protect and expand market share
To maximize your customer service teams effectiveness we suggest our custom, private customer service seminars offered in house at the location of your choice.
Contact us for a free consultation on how we can best service your customer service training needs.