Exceptional Customer Service Training Program
Our managing customer service training classes and programs and courses are skill based and practice driven. The classes will increase your staff's effectiveness in properly dealing with your customers. Our goal is to help you develop, maintain, and expand your business by maintaining your present client base while satisfying the needs of new customers you interact with.
It may be difficult for you to adequately respond to your customers needs in a value added manner. Our one day "Exceptional Customer Service" training program will put the Customer back in your customer service effort.
Successful service is no longer a matter of mere technical proficiency. Rather, it is a combination of technical expertise, the ability to manage both information and people, and efficient communication. Our class will teach your customer service staff by giving them powerful new insights into client behavior, in addition to effective tools for creating lasting client satisfaction.
Exceptional Customer Service
- Logistics at Dell
To provide such exceptional customer service to their customers it would seem to cost Dell a tremendous amount in unused inventory and storage costs.
- 10 Simple Ways to Signature Service
"Signature service" is just that: exceptional customer service that is unique and special.
- When Is Enough Enough?
If you give exceptional customer service, you'll get repeat business. If you give poor service, people will know.
- Stop Cancellations, Returns and Buyer's Remorse
Registering the warranty for the customer, in front of them, not only provides exceptional customer service, it also shows them that the sale is finalized.
- "Outstanding S-E-R-V-I-C-E": Do You Know What It Means to Your Clients?
When was the last time you experienced exceptional customer service? I'm talking about REALLY good service, the kind where the person you were dealing with was pleasant and accommodating, and every little detail about your entire experience was addressed and handled exactly in the manner that you would have requested it.
- Five Customer Service Points for a Credentialing Service
A CVO with exceptional customer service responds quickly to questions; has trained staff that is assigned to a particular client; can streamline the credentialing process; has good technology resources; and offers extra support, such as internal audits and tracking license renewals.
- How to Be a Customer-Focused Company
Management must know without any doubt that their perception and the customers' perception of exceptional customer service are the same.
- How Do You Get on Your Client's Speed Dial?
Making weekly phone calls takes a lot of time. Such frequent calls become an annoyance instead of exceptional customer service.
- Musical Phones
If you want to provide exceptional customer service that will delight your callers, offer your name and phone number and invite people to call you back if their needs are not met or their questions are not answered.
- Creating a New Standard of Excellence - Six Things You Can Do
Below are six steps that you can take to continue to raise your own standards of exceptional customer service.
- How To Get The Best Out Of Your Phone
Yes, the telephone can be a great tool in helping to provide exceptional customer service but it can also quickly destroy a customer's perception of your service.
- Complaint Letters: How to Respond in 7 Simple Steps
So, there you have it. Some useful tips on how to write a superb letter, which will further enforce your image of providing exceptional customer service.
- "A Bit More" Principles of Exceptional Customer Service
In business, good customer service is not enough. To succeed, we need to provide exceptional customer service, plus "A Bit More."
- Waitress at Marks & Spencer Saves Customer's Life
My answer to this is that you have to do what you believe is right. Sometimes exceptional customer service goes beyond all the normal business boundaries.
- Learning From Students
Delivering exceptional customer service means doing something different.
- MADE TO ORDER - 5 Ways to Add Value
A fun note, a newspaper clipping, or an article on a recent business trend, can send a message that you've been listening carefully. This is exceptional customer service.
- "A Bit More" Principles of Exceptional Customer
"Customer service is king. You gotta provide exceptional customer service," the business guru's say. In my mind, that's not enough.
- Let Your Clients Tell You How to Improve Your Business
How much would you pay to know where you succeed and where you fail in your business? It's priceless to have that kind of information at your disposal just by picking up the phone or sending an email to one of your beloved clients. When you have provided exceptional customer service, they should be willing to tell you so.
- Good Directions Mean You Will Never Lose a Customer
Here are tips to give great directions and exceptional customer service!
- Six Ways to Get and Keep Customers
- Great Customer Service is the Foundation of Business Success
- How To Ask For Client & Customer Referrals
- Exceptional Customer Service: How My Bank Tried To Keep Me As A Customer
- Assessing Your Customer Service From The Inside Out To Deliver Exceptional And Loyal Customers
- Web-Based Learning Management Systems Deployed in Customer Support Settings
- Exceptional Customer Service: A Bad Day is No Excuse
- Heroes Take Care of Customers Even If They're Wrong
- Ten Exceptional Customer Service Tips
- Exceptional Customer Service - The Disney Way
- How Far Will You Go to Wow a Customer?
- Brief Encounters and Exceptional Customer Service
- Exceptional Customer Service: The Dining Experience
- Building Client Trust: Communication Is Key
- Top Ten Strategies for Delivering 5-Star Exceptional Customer Service
- Say It With Humor
- Exceptional Customer Service: That Customer Expectation Bar
- Do Deliveries Negatively Impact Your Business?
- Exceptional Customer Service Training: The Customer Service Tree
- Motivating Customer Service Professionals
- Achieving the Goal
- Are Happy Customers the Result of Happy Employees?
- The Key to Business Success
- The 4 Key Reasons Why It Matters
- How to Sustain Your Competitive Advantage
- The Key to Business Success