Exceptional Customer Service Training Program
Our managing customer service training classes and programs and courses are skill based and practice driven. The classes will increase your staff's effectiveness in properly dealing with your customers. Our goal is to help you develop, maintain, and expand your business by maintaining your present client base while satisfying the needs of new customers you interact with.
It may be difficult for you to adequately respond to your customers needs in a value added manner. Our one day "Exceptional Customer Service" training program will put the Customer back in your customer service effort.
Successful service is no longer a matter of mere technical proficiency. Rather, it is a combination of technical expertise, the ability to manage both information and people, and efficient communication. Our class will teach your customer service staff by giving them powerful new insights into client behavior, in addition to effective tools for creating lasting client satisfaction.
In our Exceptional Customer Service one-day class participants will:
- Understand how to handle inquiries and/or complaints in ways that create improved, lasting relationships with your customers or clients.
- Learn to promote positive "chemistry" between your company and your clients by recognizing and responding to the needs of each individual.
- Learn how to handle doubt, misunderstandings, and objections.
- Acquire techniques for seeing issues from clients' perspectives, creating value-adding options for clients, and making sure clients recognize the added value they are getting.
- Learn how to gain agreement from clients and reinforce mutually satisfying long-term relationships.
|Class Size:||6-15 (Please note that we can increase the class size for private seminars)|
|Time:||8:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
On-Site Customer Service Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will email you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of this training class.
I learned a lot about myself and how to approach the customer. Was a very informative time.